Thursday, August 3, 2017

An Emergency Call

Just woke up from sleep. Yes, I fell asleep after maghrib and constantly in between half-awake-half-asleep until 10. It was a long day. Well at least, for me.




12:00 PM

Phone ringing. Ibu's name appeared on my screen. Thought it is my lunch time, perhaps she want to ask me lunch at home since we've got guests. But as I answered the call, her voice stuttering. Asking if Im busy, I should go to Hospital Kajang. I heard 'Abah' in between her stuttering voice.

Bruh before this if my mom ask me to go to the Hospital Kajang, I am totally fine. She's working there, it is either there was no one to fetch her or she want me to bring something for her. But this day, as she's already a full time pension, nothing goods when you heard 'Hospital Kajang'.


I asked, why? 'I cannot talk,' - she said, about to cry. She passed the phone to our guest (a makcik). 'Nana, pergi Hospital Kajang kejap boleh? Abah tadi tangan kena parang. Ibu call kakak abang Nana semua tak angkat phone. Cuba Nana pergi tengok kejap.'





















Wut.

















KENA PARANG AKU TERUS IMAGINE TANGAN PUTUS.









I can feel blood rushing outta my face. Pale. Took car keys and phone and sprint out from my site. On my way to Hospital I called my brother in law asking him to tell kakak. Dont do this kids. Drive and using cellphone bahaya okay tapi I dalam keadaan rushing so I maafkan diri sendiri. Lol.







Sampai Hospital Kajang, I called Abah and he was like 'Tak payah lah....takde pape pun.....dekat emergency ni tunggu doktor.....'.Told him I am already there dont tak payah kan me hahaha. Arrived there and I saw him at waiting area. He is totally fine. His wound wrapped with bandage but there was dry blood around his hand. I lega.









LEGA GILA LA JARI JE YANG TERCEDERA I DAH BAYANG BUKAN-BUKAN KOT TADI IBU LA NI SO DRAMATIC.







So I waited there with him. And guess what, Abah bawak motor pergi Hospital dengan sebelah tangan. 'Bawak kereta ingat ada parking ke masa macamni?' - which is true penat aku emo pusing cari parking tadi. I dont know nak marah ke nak kena thankful since there was no one at home during the incident to drive him to hospital, so Abah selamatkan diri sendiri. Hahahaha eeei.





4 jahitan jugak la. Gua dahla penakut tengok luka injury etc ni. Seram okay terbelah besar juga jari Abah. Ngeri tahu ngeri. Parang kot. Aound 2 PM settle ambik ubat, balik. Yes, Abah ride his motorcycle again. Refused to ride my car and let Along take his motor later. Hshshkahfjajs geram jer. Then I realized, this is soooo me last week. Degil. Taknak dengar cakap orang. Nak buat tu, nak jugak tak kira. Now I know I got it from my daddy. Lol.








As conclusion : my mom get panic easily. And I am totally like Abah. Tenang. HAHAHA.