Monday, February 12, 2018

26th.

Things that Ive learn(ed) when i turned 26th were:

1) Your point of view may differ from others. Experience, surrounding, lifestyle & even your gender, will effect on your opinion. There is no right or wrong, it is truly depends on how you see the world moving & spinning, changing. To accept, to agree & disagree, to respect others.


2) You might say NO, others might say YES. You cannot change how people see/saw you, but you should not let people's opinion effect your decision & determination, in a bad way. Perhaps, simply take that as seeing yourself from people eyes'. Doesnt matter either friends, family, partner.


3) To be less grumpy. I keep reminding myself not to be bitter & grumpy. I easily get annoyed on small things. Especially when I am super hungry. Dont try to pick a fight or argue when I am hungry. You dont want to see my another side. Being adult make me questioning things like this. Is it our duty to change, or other adult to be more understanding? Nah, I need to play calm.


4) Stop being greedy. Once Ive got attached to certain person, I rasa tamak. I dont mind sharing my friends with strangers, but deep down I started to feel greedy. When they are good, nice, trustworthy, why should I share them with another human being? Stop. You did not own anyone, anything. Even yourself.







Older, wiser & more places to explore!