Tuesday, February 6, 2018

2018

Hello.

Is it me you looking for?



I changed my blog's link to look mature & more serious, according to my age. with the thought of,

"Wow, pasni mesti lagi rajin buat entry since link blogspot dah tak cringey dah!"

Tet, wrong. I underestimate my own laziness. Like hello you tukar nama paling matang dan berwibawa kalau dah emang loh itu dasarnya pemalas, ya udah lupakan aja seh.



So yeah, my last entry was end of October 2017, which a month after that I went to South Korea for 9 days. I promised to myself to update the journey, itinerary, how do I plan my route, what kind of places Ive been, foods, and the people. And again, janji untuk dicapati. Hahaha! 


Gamcheon Village, Busan, South Korea.



And here I am, again, promising to myself, again, to update my-last-2-days-country that Ive been travel, for 7 days, Thailand.


Sunrise Beach, Koh Lipe, Satun, Thailand.



Aku harap ini bukan hanya hangat-hangat tahi ayam. I need to sit down and try to remember back all the rough cost & journey, the goods and the bad, and jot it down here. It will be easy for me to read back my own memories dah tua nanti. Okay.



Bye.