Tuesday, December 29, 2020

The end of 2020

I am definitely keep coming back here, is it because here is where most of my memories & honest thoughts written on? 

I am bored. Current location; somewhere around Perak, outstation. This nature of job, sometimes makes me question the path I've choose. Browsing Netflix, nothing interesting to keep me there. Even brought a book to keep me accompany, but I dont feel like reading. 

Now my stomach growling. At this hour. In this small town, where you can only see road lights after 9pm.

Yesterday, tried to find a pharmacy because your-ankle-sprained-girl left her ankle guard home, so she need to buy a new one in order to walk painlessly - and guess what, she got lost. In this small town, eh? 

Drove around the town aimlessly, and I found myself laughing - amused that I have never tried to discover anything about this place. Ive been coming here for quite some times, but the only thing entertain me here was, KFC. And that famous stall who serve steamed rice using inside bamboo stick.


Iklan, my playlist now playing Forever by Lewis Capaldi. Ah this song :(


Okay sambung. So as I drove this morning, from my hotel to the workplace, I thought, why not? I would love to work at this kind of place. It only took me 5minutes drive. I could wake up at 8 am, and arrive at the workplace 8.30am. No rushing, no jammed, no unpredicted traffic. Except the road surface are not as smooth as Kuala Lumpur. Have you seen patchwork blanket? Yes that is the nearest example of the road condition, but still manageable (with some curse). Other than that, all good. A dream life.

Additionally, maybe few 24 hours restaurants, and perhaps an arcade & a mall with (at least) Sukiya, Starbucks & Boat Noodles? And my family here, too. And my bestfriends?


Okay I will reconsider this dream of mine when I hit 40s.

No comments: