Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Turn

Oh hi,

I keep forgetting this space of mine. My free-from-judgemental-self-of-mine where I will write anything without thinking. Now here I am.

Writing. Thinking. Lol.

A friend of mine came to me, told me she's crying over small things. No it is not a small thing, it was something related to her insecurities, her vulnerable spot. By strangers. Why do people think it is okay to comment and joking harshly with someone they barely knew? We never know what we wrote on someone's social media, words you told them, will affect their mental badly. Keep it to yourself, people didnt ask  your opinion so shut the f up.

I am mad. Truly mad. The only thing I have for my beloved ones, is myself. Trying my best to be there and listen, to every rant, sadness, mad, insecurities. So whenever this random people make my person sad, I cannot resist to turn on my bitchy mode. So stupid eh buat kawan I sedih?

I have lotsssssof things to write, but I couldnt. Too many things happened, and I am bad at handling it. Even sharing it.

I need my space. But I shouldnt have those space, due to my tendency to overthink and pushing people around me away. I thought that I am an open book, i thought I am.




I am --- not. To whom, should i turn?

No comments: