Wednesday, July 18, 2018

11:13pm

I love cities, when the sky turning reddish. The dawn; dusk. I love the smell in between of day and night transition. But if I must choose, I'll go with the black dark sky. You could only see the shining stars. Even the dullest star, getting their chance, to shine. You could only see the light from the buildings. Doesnt matter how poor, old, ugly each of them, you will only see the lights. Shining bright.


I love views. And will always be. 


Aku suka bintang langit malam, aku suka matahari turun senja, aku suka awan sarat petang. Aku suka, apa aku suka. 


When there is too much things happened around me, I felt lost. Ive tried my best to handle things. Ive even told myself, this will be good. You will passed this with flying colors. But I guess in the end, things keep coming back to me. To whom, should I settle this with? Siapa? No one should take the responsibility, of your own ability, to handle your feeling. 


Aku suka, dan sedih, Sama kuat rasa dia. Menyampah, sebab aku tau aku cengeng bila benda melibatkan begini. I dont really remember the last time I cried over someone else. Because no one worth my tears (tetiber). So yea, this is my break point. Gembira, tapi sedih. I should start counting d-days.

No comments: