Tuesday, March 27, 2018

My Brainless Bestfriend

Dalam banyak-banyak benda, benda paling aku takut sekali hilang tempat aku bitching and being bitter without being judge. She know my ridiculous temper, and my alter ego. All this time, aku harap seorang Rahmadana Islam tak menyesal buat keputusan kawan dengan aku 10 tahun yang lalu. Sebab aku macam ada menyesal sikit kadang-kadang. Menyesal, sebab ada kawan andartu camni sampai rasa takyah ada orang lain kawan sampai mampus jela dah kalau dia sorang je paham aku :')



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GONG!





For listening to every rants,
For hating the same people as i do,
For bitching together on something stupid,
For being supportive,
For trust on whatever Ive said,
For keeping my darkest secret,
For laughing over silly jokes,
For 'ok jom' to every random plans,
For being there at my lowest point,
For the understanding,
For always there until now.
Thank you.

No comments: