Saturday, October 7, 2017

Life-Career

On 19th of September, I have a thought of  'I should write something here.' But seeing the latest post was on 10th, I aborted my intention. And suddenly BAMMMM 6th of October. LOL WHAT IS THIS TIME DO FLIES HA



I supposed-to sleep right now since Im working tomorrow. Ye, kerja, on Saturday. The fact that working 6 days a week instead of 5, made me hate myself. But the fact that I love the time-flexible as working on site, I guess this is not that bad. I dont have to wait until 1pm for my lunch. Didnt stuck in the office 24/7. Going here and there every week. Not that bad.



I am in the middle of transition to a new place, which I could said it was, unpredictable. Almost a year with this project, starting from sub-structure, currently in super-structure phase, it is a pleasant journey. Jap, this is boring. Kenapa aku menulis perkara yang membosankan begini.



Ive met wonderful people. My clique not that annoying. Some might give me headache when it comes to works, but personally we are good. My superior, and boss. Did I ever mention that Ive almost never get scolded by them? Tak pernah tinggi suara. Tak pernah marah gila babi. Kalau ada buat silap they will teach me properly. Guide me. And even explain segala jenis detail yang aku perlu ambil tahu.




I feel -- blessed.



When Ive got another offer, and to be honest they offer me with quite amazing increment, Im shookthed. Biasanya terus rasa this company wil give me so much benefit and money and career development and blablabla. But my very first thought was --- how am I going to leave my clique & boss????? Pity my boss.



Guys trust me, our client is annoying.



Especially dengan hadirnya new head from client team. I hate them when it comes to works. But personally, again, I layan diorang okay je. I guess I am that proefessional thou. Puji diri sendiri level confident nak mati. Kakakaka.



So patutnya I happy, like hello bye you annoying client. Tapi kalau cakap pasal kerja, I think semua client pun cerewet, kan?




But my superior's words hit me -- as I asked their opinion and what step should I take, next.

'Jangan fikir pasal orang. Jangan fikir pasal bos. Jangan fikir pasal company. Fikir pasal your career goals. You offer your labor & time of course you need to gain something. A good salary, and new knowledge. So just go, jangan fikir pasal lain dah.'



To considering their words (yes Ive 2 superior who I respect the most since they are supportive and of course la power gila bab kerja ni), I think Im being clingy. They even discussing & searching (they said 'bagi kami bersidang kejap' over gila ok) about the company nak tengok okay ke tak. I rasa, terharu. Dan sedih. KO INGAT SENANG KE NAK DAPAT SUPERIOR TAK KEDEKUT ILMU SUPORTIVE TAK PERNAH MARAH ENGKO LIKE HELLO. And now they are no longer my superior since both of them went to a good company which I wish one day they will call me to join them HAHAHA.




Whoever going to be their anak buah in future, you guys are sooooooooooooooooo lucky I tell you. Lucky dapat boss yang sangat concern about your knowledge in this industry, willing to guide, even boleh sembang2 kosong & beramah mesra. Wuuuuu. I hate you guys. I need to sort my thought and decision, now. Selamat malam.